Paris Summer Language and Culture
Dates: June 30 – July 21, 2018
Live the Parisian life with a local host family this summer! You’ll attend language classes and participate in excursions all over the city with a group of international students from around the world for the first two weeks of the program. The third week will be spent experiencing everyday Parisian life with your host family as you practice your French and deepen your cultural understanding of this beautiful city.
Program price includes:
- Placement and full board with a carefully-screened host family in Paris
- 24 hour-long intensive language classes
- Excursions to the top of the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles, Disneyland Paris, the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, and more!
- Local assistance from an experienced coordinator for the duration of your stay
- Airport transfers to host family
- Pre-departure preparation and orientation
- Health, accident, and third party liability insurance
Program price does not include
- Personal spending money
- Passport fees
Eligibility – Students must:
- be 12-18 1/2 years old
- have a basic knowledge of French
- be in good health
- take the French courses seriously
- respect the host family rules
Spaces are very limited for this program so we recommend applying early!