Make the sprawling beaches of France your classroom! As an Aspect Summer Language Program student in Biarritz, you will enjoy summertime surf and local culture alike while practicing your French skills both in and outside the classroom. Munch on world-famous French cuisine while you chat with new friends from around the world. Your host family and local coordinator will be there to support you and answer questions along the way. What are you waiting for?
Summer Program Details
- 3-week long summer language program in Biarritz, France
- Room and board with a carefully-selected host family
- 16 French lessons/week (beginner to advanced)
- 4 half-day activities/week (educational, cultural, sports)
- 1 full-day excursion/week
- Optional surf instruction offered
- Open to students age 15-17
- Note: Round-trip airfare is not included
- Application Deadline: Flexible
Biarritz At a Glance
- Biarritz is a coastal city on the Bay of Biscay, close to the Spanish border.
- Surfing is extremely popular in Biarritz, with rugby and golf being other common past-times.
- France has left its mark on the diverse worlds of gastronomy, arts, politics, fashion, and science and is the number one tourist destination in the world.
- People enjoy playing and watching sports, socializing with friends, going to dance clubs, and seeing movies.
- French cuisine is world famous, and people enjoy a daily diet of rich cheeses, fresh fruit and freshly baked bread.